Does your child love to perform? Is he/she able to speak expressively and role play? Fluent in languages such as ENG/BM/MAND/TAMIL? Have what it takes to be one of the voices in cartoons, radio/TV Commercials…etc?
Then perhaps they have the skills to become a Voice Over Talent!
Malaysia’s leading Voice Over Association, the Voice Guild Of Kuala Lumpur & Selangor is looking for talents from the age of 5 ~ 12 years old to join us and be part of the VO Industry! Sign up now as limited slots are available!
Registration is CLOSED due to overwhelming response.
Terms & Conditions for attendees:
1. This is an audition to potentially become a member of the Voice Guild (Malaysia’s leading Voice Over Association). This is NOT an audition for a job.
2. Memberships will not be approved/issued on audition day itself. The Voice Guild will take in members at our own discretion. We will contact you if you have been selected.
3. Please inform at least 24 hours before the audition day if you are unable to attend. Those who do not show up at the last minute or cancel without proper advance notice will run the risk of being blacklisted or given lesser priority for our future activities and events.
4. During the audition we won’t be coaching the kids much or at all as we are trying to simulate professional working conditions.
5. Each child will only be allocated a few minutes in the studio to do the audition. Recordings from the auditions will NOT be given back to parent/child.
6. Scripts will be provided at audition venue.
7. Parents/Guardians must accompany kids at all times EXCEPT during the recordings and make sure they are well behaved. The Voice Guild will not be liable for any mishaps that occur.
8. Parents/Guardians will be liable if any damage is caused to the premises by themselves or their kids.
9. Parents/Guardians are advised to bring their kids over earlier to go over the scripts on the spot before the actual audition and to avoid any delays.
10. Food will NOT be provided.
11. Parking spots are very limited as the studio is in a residential area. Parents/Guardians are encouraged to carpool or use ride sharing services or public transport to get to the studio.
Terms & Conditions for Registration:
– RM30 Registration fee per child
– This Audition is open to MALAYSIAN CITIZENS ONLY
– Child must be accompanied by Parent and/or Guardian throughout the audition process.
– Scripts will be provided on audition day itself. For specialties such as Foreign Languages, Character impressions,etc.), kindly bring along your own script.
– Please bring along child’s MyKid/MyKad for verification purposes.
– Limited Slots available.